sábado, 20 de fevereiro de 2010

Bob Parker Farewell

Dear WARC skippers, valiant crews and World Cruising stalwarts, It is with many regrets that I have decided to curtail my plans to be with you all on this great adventure, the biggest by far, having to say goodbye to so many brilliant people, some of whom have become good friends. I have no doubt that had I continued there would have been many more lifetime friendships made. I wish you all bon voyage, enough (but not too much) wind, plenty of wildlife (outside the boat) and above all to enjoy every moment. (I'll be reading the blogs!). When it's all over, anyone heading up the Med must call into Menorca. I will be delighted to help out with moorings, local knowledge, shopping etc in return for a couple of hours on board listening to the fascinating stories you are bound to have. Farewell and fair winds.
Bob Parker

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário